We get it. You want to know about the benefits package. (It’s pretty great. Learn more below…)
But you’ll find so much more than a great compensation package at Carolina Village. You’ll find happiness here… Happiness and satisfaction. Above all, however, you’ll find purpose and meaningful work.
First and foremost, we take care of people. We are a not-for-profit Type-A LifeCare Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC). Some call us a Life Plan Community. Since 1974, we have delivered superior long-term healthcare and retirement living options to seniors. One reason we’ve had such great success is our engaged employee team.
We truly believe we are more than an employer; we are a family. For example, celebrating each other’s successes is a regular occurrence here. When one of us wins, we all win. (Unless we’re on different paintball teams during a team-building adventure, or competing at ax-throwing. But other than that, we root for each other.) On the other hand, when one of us needs a helping hand, we rally behind that person. Together, we’re strong. In short, we’re a great team.
At the Village, you can expect a safe and healthy, tobacco-free work environment. What else do we believe employees should expect? Respect. Empowerment. Motivation. Appreciation. Care.
Are you a hard worker who likes to have your accomplishments acknowledged and rewarded? You’ll fit right in! Each employee’s professional growth is important to us.
But back to our benefits. Full-time and some part-time positions qualify for certain benefits, including:
- Competitive salaries that grow with you
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off accrual
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Medical health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield® PPO Policy
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Educational assistance, including tuition assistance and scholarships
- Uniform allowance in certain departments
Plus, you’ll enjoy these other perks:
- Beautiful outdoor areas and trails on our tobacco-free campus
- On-site dining services, including payroll deduction
- On-site clinic and pharmacy, for your health and convenience
- Employee appreciation events
- Employee assistance programs, including Helping Hands and PTO Share Bank
- Annual performance feedback from your supervisor
- Numerous wellness programs
- Verizon® plan discount
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- And so much more!
So, what do you think? Does our mission resound with you? Does our culture excite you? In other words, do you think you’d thrive at the Village? Check out our current openings and reach out today!