Afraid you might get a little bored in retirement living? Not a chance, at Carolina Village. We are proud to offer variety in the form of our many amenities. Every. Single. Day.
- Want to take in a beautiful spring day waterside? We’ll see you at Tranquil Lake!
- Dream of spending afternoons playing chair volleyball and other games with great friends? Start warming up!
- Think it’s time to learn a new skill, like speaking Spanish? Join Club de español.
- Yearn for mountain air, such as hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains? Grab your hiking stick and let’s go!
- Hunger for delicious meals and even better conversation? Grab a fork and let’s eat! (The only burning question is which dining venue to visit…)
- Enjoy a great movie with other cinema-lovers? Our theater plays new movies every week!
- Have ambitions of painting mountain landscapes or sewing a dress for your grand-daughter? Our art studio is the place for you.
- Create masterpieces out of simple wood? Our woodworking shop is for you.
At the Village, we help you do more of what you love.
With so many amenities right on campus, you’ll have absolute freedom to live how you wish. You’re free to create your perfect retirement at Carolina Village.
List of Amenities
Because of numerous amenities, residents are never short of opportunities to do exactly what that love:
- 24/7 Emergency call system
- 24/7 Security
- Aquatic pool & therapy pool
- Arts & crafts studio
- Banking, office, and postal services
- Beauty & barber salon
- Community hall/auditorium
- Declining balance meal plans
- Education center & programs
- Fine, private, and casual dining options
- Fitness centers
- Full activity calendar
- Game rooms
- Guest accommodations
- High-speed fiber-optic Wi-Fi
- Independent living support
- Library with county library partnership
- Linen service
- On-site clinic
- On-site massage therapy & outpatient therapy
- On-site pharmacy
- Parking garages
- Photography studio
- Raised garden beds
- Resident & guest parking
- Scheduled & shuttle transportation
- Shared community spaces & lounges
- Walking trails
- Woodworking shop